Monday, October 20, 2008

fb

Deciding to branch out on facebook is always a little risky. i've started to request friendships with other like-minded people whether they be moms and designers, or designers and crafters, etc. It's been inspiring to become friends with other people cross the country with whom i've never met but who have somewhat of the same life veins that I do.

This cold weather is making me want to curl up with some material and sew to my heart's content! Hope you all have a good week!
K

2 comments:

jules said...

so far my facebook 'friends' have all been good friends but I'm also getting random highschool people that I didn't really know...and I sorta feel bad not accepting them:) silly! It's high school all over again!
J

Design Chicks said...

I know what you mean. I had decided I wasn't going to reject anyone who wanted to be a friend... Until this one person came along, who is still in the holding gates and I see their name every time I log on. what to do?! lol