Thursday, January 8, 2009

Best Life 2009

I am not one to watch weekly talk shows but Oprah is having a best life theme this week that seems to be pretty good. Today was about Financial freedom. I don't know if anyone has heard of Susie Orman but this week Oprah has a link to download her new book for free. Who doesn't like a free book? So if any one is interested here's the link:
http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/20081119_tows_bookdownload
Happy 2009!















I can't remember if I shared this before, but I love Gigi's creations. She is a super fun creative gal. I am crazy for these cute pins.

2 comments:

jules said...

I do love Susie Ormond. I read her book 'Young, Single and Broke':) I'll have to check out Oprah's book promo! Thanks!

jules said...

Wow I botched that one...Suze Orman's book 'Money book for the Young Fabulous and Broke' is the one I read:)