Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Crafty things

When I ran in to this cake on flickr I just had to share. There are some pretty sweet guitar cupcakes from this baker too!




I have been very crafty lately. I guess one thing that has been inspiring me (with all this cold weather) that did not in the past is going to the library. I have been getting knitting, ribbon, and crafting books. Anything that looks inspiring by the cover. I know don't judge but really I have to like the cover to get in to a book. I have learned a bunch about ribbon and made soon fun things. Like ribbon flowers. I have also been dabbling in little knitting projects.

1 comments:

Design Chicks said...

Yes! I love the library. I use their on-line catalog to order books all the time. They usually have any book I can think of in their system.--I like to knit too.